Friday, November 05, 2010

Let me explain...

Many of you may have noticed that we never updated the info for the promised Gary Johnson event that was supposed to have taken place yesterday.  Unfortunately, we were unable to resolve scheduling conflicts and we just could not get an event space at the time Gary Johnson was available.  We worked on this until the last minute, which is why we didn't keep you updated.  I'm sorry that it didn't work out, but we are going to try to bring him back at another time when we can get the space we need.

To distract from the disappointment, I would like to point out that there are some other exciting events coming up including a trip to the FEE house and the SFL International Conference in D.C.!

3 comments:

Dissertation said...

Great to see the thing you tell about to worked on this until the last minute,working and making the effort at the last moment,this is what required to get the success and the things that you wanted,and you can get the tasks by using this manner and procedure,otherwise it is useful to see your thoughts and efforts too.

online term papers said...

I am sure that this explanation is very much helpful

pamella said...

This is my Good luck that I found your post which is according to my search and topic, I think you are a great blogger, thanks for helping me outta my problem..
MBA Dissertation Writing