Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Reminder and a call for help

This Wednesday, March 9, 2005, at 12:30 p.m in Greene Hall 105 (Law School) Clint Bolick will be giving a talk on, “School Choice – Vindicating the Promise of Brown v. Board of Education. Clint Bolick, president of the Alliance for School Choice, led the litigation team that defended the constitutionality of school choice programs across the nation, culminating in the landmark decision of Zelman v. Simmons-Harris in the U.S. Supreme Court. (Mr. Bolick also co-founded the Institute for Justice) This talk is open to the public.

You can find a copy of the flyer here (thanks to my roommate for hosting the flyer, check out his great photoblog). If anyone can print out copies and put them up that would be amazing, but please note where you are going to put them up in the comment section. We especially need someone to put up flyers at Teacher's College. Any help is greatly appreciated.

UPDATE: I'll be in Butler Cafe untill 6:00PM. I have about 150 flyers if anyone wants to pick some up, i'll be the guy agonizingly reading Marx.

7 comments:

marco said...

I will put up flyers in McBain and Lerner, for now.

Casey said...

I've got Claremont and Barnard

Adam Scavone said...

i've got butler & hamilton

marco said...

ok, john has taken JJ, Hartley, and Wallach

Sepedeh said...

I'll flyer wherever is left..by the way I have no idea where teachers college is.
Casey If you haven't done Barnard yet I can also do that tonight. Let me know.

marco said...

Its on 110, if you can do that it would be amazing.

Casey said...

hey sepedeh, ill cover barnard hall on my way home tonight....if you want to get anywhere else in barnard though, feel free...